Saturday, November 12, 2016
1.5 mile cyclocross course including pavement, gravel, field, woods, runups and barriers.
$20/$10 adult/junior preregistration, $25/$15 day of $10 for an additional same day race, Kiddie Cross is free. Corvallis Cross Classic will supply all race numbers. No entry restrictions.
We will be drawing a name to win a $1,000 Bontrager wheelset! Any racer who preregisters on or before Thursday, November 10 is eligible.
Prizes for all categories, including race fees, merchandise and Poinsettias!
Pre-registration closes on Thursday, November 10
- 9:05am Men 5, Clydesdale, 45 minutes
- 10:00am Men 4, Masters 35+ 4, Masters 60+, Masters 50+, 45 minutes
- 10:50am Break / Course Preview, 10 minutes
- 11:00am OREGON JUNIOR CYCLOCROSS SERIES RACE: Junior Men, Junior Women, ages 9-18, 30 minutes
- 11:35am Men 2/3, Masters 35+ 3, Elite Jr Men, 45 minutes
- 12:25pm Break /Course Preview, 10 minutes
- 12:35pm Men 1/2, Masters 35+ 1/2, Women 1/2, 60 minutes
- 1:40pm Women 3, Women 4, Women 5, Women Masters 35+ 1/2, Women Masters 3, Elite Junior Women, Women Masters 50+, Athenas, 45 minutes
- 2:30pm Kiddie Cross, 10 minutes. FREE!
- 2:40pm Break /Course Preview, 10 minutes
- 2:50pm Singlespeed Men, Singlespeed Women, 45 minutes
- 3:45pm Tutti Frutti, 30 minutes - Free with prior entry!
Directions to the race
From I-5, traveling south: Take exit 228 (Hwy. 34/Oregon State University). Turn right onto Hwy. 34. Continue just over 8 miles to light at Peoria Road. Turn left. Continue 4 miles. Look for greenhouses. Peoria Gardens is on your left.
From I-5, traveling north: Take exit 228 (Hwy. 34/Oregon State University). Turn left onto Hwy. 34. Continue just over 8 miles to light at Peoria Road. Turn left. Continue 4 miles. Look for greenhouses. Peoria Gardens is on your left.
From Corvallis: Take Hwy. 34 headed east out of town. At Peoria Road turn right. Continue 4 miles. Look for greenhouses. Peoria Gardens is on your left.
Google maps: Peoria Gardens, 32355 Peoria Rd. Albany, OR 97321